1. Go to Tools, then Internet Options. You may set up the accounts from here, but here we demonstrate the Setup Wizard.
2. Start the Wizard and press Next.
3. Enter your e-mail address.
4. Enter the incoming mail server name - mail.uko2.co.uk.
5. Enter your username and password.
6. Enter the address of the outgoing mail server - mail.uko2.co.uk.
7. Choose the method by which you connect to the Internet.
Press Next then Finish.
Now you will see the Properties window.
8. Check that the information in here is correct.
Press the Receiving tab.
9. Check that the information in here is correct.
Press the Sending tab.
10. Check that the information in here is correct. SMTP host should be - mail.uko2.co.uk
Click on OK. Pegasus will now allow you to send and receive mail.
Note: Pegasus relies upon an Internet connection being established prior to checking mail.