First time set-up
1. When using Eudora for the first time, a configuration wizard will appear:
2. Click on the Next button:
3. Select Create a brand new email account and click Next:
4. Enter your name as you would like it to appear on outgoing mail, and click Next:
5. Enter your email address and click Next:
6. Enter your username and click Next:
7. Type in the address of the incoming mail server - mail.uko2.co.uk and click Next:
8. Fill in the address of the outgoing mail server - mail.uko2.co.uk and click Next:
9. Click on Finish to complete.
Configuring existing accounts
Go to Tools and then Options to bring up the following window:
Further options for message formatting, attachments, stationery, and so on are further down in the Category list.