1. Double click on My Computer and then double click on the Control Panel
Double click on Network and Dial Up Connections
Your screen should now look like the one below :-
2. Double click on Make New Connection and you will be presented with the following screen :-
3. Click on Next and select Dial-up to the Internet.
4. Click on Next to continue to the next screen.
5. Select I want to set up my Internet connection manually and click on next to continue
6. Select I connect through a phone line and a modem, then click on Next
7. Enter the phone number and remove the tick from Use area code and dialing rules
Click on the Advanced button to display the following screen :
8. Connection type, select PPP and for the Logon procedure select None
Click on the Addresses tab to enter our DNS numbers.
9. Click onto Always use the following under DNS server address and enter the primary DNS server 184.108.40.206 and then enter the Alternate DNS server of 220.127.116.11, click on OK to take you back to the screen below :
10. Click on Next to continue to the following screen :
11. Enter your username and password, they are both case sensitive, and click on Next to continue.
12. Click on Next and then Finish